Sunday, November 30, 2008

sometimes I really do get mixed signals.

I just woke up and it's almost 1 pm. I slept really late last night (around 4 am). When I woke up, I checked her blog only to find quite a depressing entry... Hurt appears a lot in her words. I keep thinking do I really hurt her that much? If she keeps saying that she's hurt so much, do I hurt her and not even know it? I don't think I'm that ignorant of her feelings. She even told me she was comfortable doing and telling anything to me, but why do I keep seeing her beating herself up because she forgave me so many times?

She 's like a bird sometimes. When I find her hurting I come to her rescue and try to ease her pain by doing whatever I can. But sometimes, I wonder, if she says that she's hurt that much and I look at her and she seems fine, why can't she just fly away? How can that much hurting be hidden anyway? I really don't know what I did or do to make her hurt. Right now, I just want her to show if she's really hurt and most of all, why she's hurt. I honestly haven't a clue to what she wants anymore and these mixed signals are making me lose my sanity.

No comments: